Required files to be uploaded
Author Declation form_(v2r)_
Editorial & Peer Review Process
Editorial and Peer Review Processes:
- Submission of manuscripts, via an online submission page/system.
- Editorial board members look into the paper’s composition and arrangement as per the IJLSAS journal’s Author Guidelines.
- The paper's structure, format, plagiarism and scientific quality/standard are assessed.
- Article may be
- a. rejected at editor point , if do not follow the major instructions of the author guideline or paper is of very low quality/standard or not properly formatted
- b. sent back to the author for revision, if there is scope for the same
- c. sent to at least one subject reviewer for peer review.
- Invitation to Reviewers, are sent to individuals who are having experience in the specific subject.
- Authors could not see reviewers’ personal information/identity.
- After peer review process, articles may either be rejected if reviewer do not find the paper/article up to the different standard/criteria of the journal, or it may be sent back for revision requested by reviewers or accepted for further processing leading to final publication.
- Revised articles by authors may be accepted, if it is corrected as per reviewer remarks. It may be resent to authors for additional corrections/revision or may get rejected,if author do not follow the instructions.
- Editor may make authors’ information available to reviewers or not.
- Accepted articles are forwarded to publishing process, which include copy editing, composing, grammatical editing and/or proof reading steps.
- Finally go for publication.